Lodging and Transportation Information
Whether by land or air, Jackson Hole is easier than ever to get to from all over the country.
Location and Transportation:
- Jackson is located 9.5 miles from the Jackson Hole Airport
- 5 miles from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park
- One hour from the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- 15 miles from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Jackson Hole Air Service: Jackson Hole Airport is serviced by Delta, United Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, Frontier Airlines and Skywest Airlines. Major airlines and commuter services fly via Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles. Newark and Washington Dulles during ski season. Private flights are served by Jackson Hole Aviation, the airport’s fixed base operation.
- Rental cars (Hertz, Avis & Enterprise on-site; Alamo, National, Dollar, Thrifty have shuttles to off-site pick-up) and taxis are available at the airport and in town. Private cars may be hired to transport guests to the hotel.
- Other regional airports: Idaho Falls, Idaho (90 miles)
Shuttle Service from Jackson Hole Airport:
Snake River Transportation
Runs shuttle/taxis ongoing from the airport to Jackson Hole. However, it is recommended you make a reservation, so to have a driver waiting with a sign designated specifically for your transportation needs. Fare from the Airport to downtown Jackson is $35 one-way.
There are many events in Jackson the week of September 8th and 9th, so lodging is in high demand. Below are some recommendations at various price points you may want to consider:
Antler Inn & Suites
The Antler Inn is conveniently located within a block of the Center for the Arts and offers an authentic western experience and hospitality. They have set aside a limited number of rooms for attendees of the Summit at a rate of $179 plus tax per night. Just mention you are with the Wyoming Tech Summit or use Group #36A2PV to make your reservations. The block of rooms will be released August 8th.
Quality Inn & Suites 49er
The 49er is located less than a third of a mile from the Center for the Arts, about a 5 minute walk. Just mention you are with the Wyoming Global Tech Summit or use Group #45J1DJ to make your reservations. They are offering a king fireplace suite for or a double queen fireplace suite for $269 plus tax per night.
Elk Country Inn
The Elk Country Inn is a lodging partner of The Antler and 49er and too is less than a 10 minute walk to the Center for the Arts. They have set aside a block of rooms for Summit attendees. Their standard room is available at a rate of $198 plus tax. Just mention you are with the Wyoming Global Tech Summit or use Group #24J2JH to make your reservations.
For rustic, modern, mountain boutique experience the recently opened Hotel Jackson is a 5 minute walk to the Center for the Arts and is located in the heart of downtown Jackson Hole. Room rates vary, but begin around $500/night. We were not able to acquire a block of rooms and the Hotel’s inventory is very limited, especially Friday, September 9th, so book your reservation right away if interested in Hotel Jackson. Rooms booked at the “Best Available Rate” can be canceled up to 14 days prior to stay for a full refund. Rooms booked using the “Advance Purchase Rate” are a final sale and are non-refundable.
Set in the mountains just outside of Jackson Hole, Amangani is an exclusive, luxury resort. The Amangani is within a 15-minute drive of the Center for the Arts. It’s suites begin at around $1400 per night. You will want to confirm the cancellation policy with the resort, but it typically requires at least 14-days notice.
These are just a few of the many options for lodging in and around Jackson Hole. The Center for the Arts, where the Summit will take place September 9th, is located at 265 Cache St., Jackson, Wyoming 83001, if you would like to investigate the proximity of other hotels.
For greatest convenience to the Summit, we recommend staying in Jackson. However, there are many other hotel options located at the base of the Tetons in Teton Village. Teton Village is about a 25 minute drive from the Center for the Arts and offers a majestic mountain experience.